- Regular Walking tours are in English.
- Must be booked in advance – Reservation needed.
- Walking tours are done all year round.
- No walking tours available on the 1st January and the 25th December.
- Guided tours inside monuments are not included.
- All walks last between 3 to 4 hours
- All walks include rest stops and several tastings along the way.
- The walking tour can be canceled in case of very severe weather.
- The maximum number of participants are 14.
- The distances covered vary between 2 and 3 km.
- There is only a short climb on each of our walking tours
- It’s necessary to bring confortable shoes.
- Inside Lisbon is not responsible for any problem that occurs due to any situation beyond our control, such as the non-functioning of the trams or the closure of streets or avenues.
- All prices include VAT.
- Civil liability and accident insurances included.
- Private Walking Tours available in different schedules and dates.
- Our tours are also available in Spanish, French and Portuguese. Walking tours in other languages as German or Italian are available as private tours.
- On a private walking tour, the guide can meet the group at the hotel, as long as it is 5-10 minutes from the city center.
- Private walking tours in different dates and time schedules available.
- Other languages are available only as private walks (Italian and German)
- When doing a Private Walk, the guide can also meet you at your Hotel if it is 5-10 minutes walking distance from the city centre
- For the Best of Lisbon and Food & Wine Walks: at the central statue of the Praça Dom Pedro IV (better known as Rossio Square), where our guide will be waiting for you wearing a blue Inside Lisbon badge.
- For the Total Lisbon Experience and Fado and Dinner Walk: at Martim Moniz Square in front of the Hotel Mundial, where our guide will be waiting for you wearing a blue Inside Lisbon badge.